Our last post showed you how to make the best and the simplest vegan white chocolate ever, and we hope you enjoyed it. We are using the same white chocolate recipe to make a crunchy granola fudge. Our friends enjoyed all of them. They’re also perfect for gifting and treating. We topped this fudge with our own Coffee Spike granola, which adds some coffee flavor.
The cacao butter is the main ingredient that binds this together and gives it that original white chocolate taste and aroma. The combination is like creamy, rich mocha in your mouth. Cacao butter is very versatile and is used in both foods and skincare products. It is packed with beneficial properties, including anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. It is also one of the unique ingredients in our granola products. Click here to learn more or purchase our Coffee Spike Granola.
All our white chocolate recipes are made from scratch. This is for you if you’re looking for 100% natural and organic white chocolate without preservatives and refined ingredients. Just make sure you store it in your fridge for as long as possible. It can last up to 6 months in your fridge and longer in your freezer.
Crunchy White Chocolate Granola Fudge
- 1 cup cacao butter (melted)
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup raw cashew nuts
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup Coffee Spike granola
- Pour the desiccated coconut and cashews into a high-power blender.
- Blend until it turns into a smooth paste. Use a spatula to scrape off the walls of your blender. (Tip: for extra silk smoothness, you may soak them in water for a couple of hours before blending)
- Add melted cacao butter, icing sugar, vanilla, and a pinch of salt. Blend again for 60 seconds to mix everything and for extra smoothness.
- Pour the mixture into your molds.
- Use a tablespoon to top the chocolate with some Coffee Spike granola
- Refrigerate until they become solid.