This is the simplest and best vegan white chocolate you’ll ever try. Many vegan white chocolates in stores have artificial and refined ingredients, and some don’t taste like white chocolate.
It tastes just like white chocolate, and the coconut adds to the rich flavour. The cacao butter is the main ingredient that binds this together and gives it that original white chocolate taste and aroma. Cacao butter is very versatile and is used in both foods and skincare products. It is packed with beneficial properties, including anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. It is also one of the unique ingredients in our granola products. Click here to learn more and shop our Krave Granola products.
All our white chocolate recipes are made from scratch. If you’re looking for 100% natural and organic white chocolate without preservatives and refined ingredients, this is for you. Just make sure you store it in your fridge for as long as possible. It can last up to 6 months in your fridge and longer in your freezer.
Simple Vegan White Chocolate
You will need some molds for this recipe. Click here to get the chocolate molds with our discount code.
- 1 cup cacao butter (melted)
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup raw cashew nuts
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Pour the desiccated coconut and cashews into a high-power blender.
- Blend until it turns into a smooth paste. Use a spatula to scrape off the walls of your blender. (Tip: for extra silk smoothness, you may soak them in water for a couple of hours before blending)
- Add melted cacao butter, icing sugar, vanilla, and a pinch of salt. Blend again for 60 seconds to mix everything and for extra smoothness.
- Pour the mixture into your chocolate molds. (Click here to get the molds).
- Refrigerate until they become solid.
- Enjoy with friends and family and Kids.