Hello KG fam! This is the best dairy-free white chocolate fudge you’ll ever taste!! It is SUPER delicious and easy to make! But of course, we added a twist to it with our flavourful Orange Sun Granola for some extra crunch.
Our Orange Sun Granola is made with pure organic oranges and organic raw sunflower seeds. Oranges are high in vitamin C and potassium, which boost the immune system, and sunflower seeds are high in vitamin E and may help lower blood sugar. Click here to learn more or purchase this beautiful granola flavour.
You will not believe this white chocolate fudge is vegan! It is made with raw cashews and raw coconut flakes. Cashews are pretty versatile and are used to make various vegan or plant-based products and recipes. They’re so smooth when soaked and blended. It’s no wonder cashews are perfect for this recipe. The coconut gives it extra oomph to the flavour.
The freshness and the aroma are so therapeutic. And of course, the ingredient that holds everything together is the fantastic cacao butter, which we got straight from Ghana, but of course, they are sold in health food stores within Canada. Cacao butter gives white chocolate the exquisite taste and flavour it has.
Regular white chocolate contains a lot of dairy milk powder, full-fat cream, and sugar, but we have replaced the dairy milk powder with coconut milk powder and the dairy cream with our cashew coconut cream.
Orange flavour pairs very well with white chocolate, so we used both oranges, orange food colour, and orange zest to create these little beauties. Click the video below to see steps.
Vegan Orange White Chocolate Orange Granola Fudge
2 cups soaked raw cashews
1 cup soaked raw coconut flakes
1 cup Cacao Butter, melted
1/3 cup coconut milk powder
1/3 cup icing sugar
1/2 cup our very own Orange Sun Granola
Zest of 1 whole orange
1 tsp plant-based orange food colour
1 tsp vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
- Soak raw cashews and raw coconut flakes in water overnight or for about 6-8hours. The longer they soak in water, the creamier they get. For extra creaminess, soak for 24-48 hours, but change the water every 6-8 hours.
- Blend them in a high-power blender to get the extra smoothness and creaminess.
- Pour the paste into a bowl and set it aside.
- Now, get your raw cacao butter; they usually come solid. Use your knife to chop it into chunks. Raw cacao butter comes in different shapes and sizes depending on where you buy them. Some already come in small pieces and some in slabs.
- Melt the solid cacao butter in a bowl. Two methods: a) microwave for every 30 seconds until completely melted, or b) pour water in a pot and let it simmer, put a heat resistance bowl on the pot, pour the solid cacao in the bowl and let it melt.
- Now, in your blender, pour the melted cacao butter, icing sugar, coconut milk powder, pinch of salt, vanilla, and then the cashew coconut paste.
- Blend for 30 – 45 seconds until it is very smooth. This is now our white chocolate ganache.
- Pour the ganache into two separate bowls or cups. One is for colouring, and the other is plain.
- Add orange food colour in one and mix until evenly coloured. Feel free to use any food colour of choice too. But for this recipe, we’re using the orange colour.
- This is where you need a mold for the desired shape and size. Click the image below to purchase the molds we used.
- If you don’t have a mold, you can use a cupcake tray, cupcake sheets, or a small baking tray.
- First, use a tablespoon to pour one spoon of the plain white chocolate ganache into each mold.
- Use a tablespoon to top the white chocolate with Orange Sun Granola. Make sure the granola covers the ganache.
- Cover the granola with the orange-coloured ganache using a tablespoon.
- Garnish the top with more granola and orange zest.
- Put the mold in the freezer for about 2 hours until it solidifies.
- Drizzle more white chocolate ganache on top.
- Remove from molds and enjoy.
- If using a baking tray, use a knife to cut them to your desired portions.
Try this and let us know what you think in the comments below.